Is the prolonged uncertainty of this Pandemic “new normal” putting a strain on your relationships, your health, your finances, your peace of mind?
You’re not alone.
- The increased anxiety, fear, and stress is challenging our ability to cope.
- Worry, over-thinking, second-guessing (a natural consequence of high stress) keeps our mind spinning, trying to find a solution
- Negative thoughts and emotions feel like they’re out of control
- Everyone’s on edge, and personal relationships are challenged
- And everywhere, social tensions are exploding
This is a normal response to the world we’re living in today. But… it doesn’t have to define you.
The truth is, living through such a dramatic event as we are right now, there’s no way to come out of it unchanged. But…
There is a way to move through this phase of our lives with grace and to come out on the other side of it stronger than before.
The real question is, will it break you, or will it strengthen you?
Einstein taught us that it’s impossible to solve a problem with the same mindset that created it.
So, when you can’t change the situation you’re in, the only thing left you can do is change your thoughts about it.
That understanding helped Viktor Frankl to survive the horrific conditions of Nazi concentration camps. He learned first-hand, that decisions, not conditions, determine what we are.
You can learn how to…
- shift your mindset
- rise above your current situation
- and achieve the fulfillment you desire
You know, the old saying: When life gives you lemons, make lemonade…
- How to reshape your perspectives to handle better this pandemic (and any other change or hardship you may experience in the future)
- Secret tricks to transform internal chaos into motivational inspiration
- How to embrace this new “normal” and all it’s challenges (and how to use challenges to your advantage)
- Winning strategies to Stop Resisting change and flow with grace and ease
- How to Instantly adopt new perspectives that give you the upper hand in this and any situation
- And more…
After this program, you’ll be….
- Better prepared to handle life in this new normal
- Prepared to handle virtually any future change that comes your way
- More confident
- More fearless
- More peace of mind
- More prepared to begin thriving on every level
Dr. Frankl’s one shift in mindset gave him the strength to endure. Will your situation break you, or will it make you stronger?
Here’s what’s included in the Mind Mastery Program:
- Four 90-minute Zoom sessions with like-minded people
- Exercises, tools, activities, and homework to integrate the materials
- Private Facebook page for group support and access to me during each week
- Bonus: self-study version you can refer to after the class
- 30-minute private session during the training or after
- Class size is limited to ensure individual attention
$197 – a 4-Week Mindset Mastery Program
Thursdays at 6:00 pm CT
July 9, 16, 23, 30
Have questions? Not sure if this training is right for you?